Friday, January 18, 2008

Suitcase With Built In Garment Rack

Back from paradise ...

And yes, after a month in our little corner of paradise, drive back in my little room in Berkeley ... Fortunately, I found the Low with much joy.
But I suspect's return to each Fenua ("country" for the uninitiated ...) I appreciate more. The colors, smells, the very nature so degraded by man remains a show that never ceases to amaze me. I am always surprised to hear Polynesian students say "oh no I do not want to go there, I am so bored!". Either they were really unlucky, or they do not know appreciate this framework so relaxing and so breathtaking.
Okay, I exaggerate may be. But I must say that even in the rainy season, the photos have never been so easy to make.
(Flower Vanilla)

And above all how to get away from his family ... For some it does not really matter. In my case, it is a real healing. Spend Christmas with the whole family (well my little sister was missing ...) in full, it had not happened long ago. It is not even bother me to tell you that once again it was really good eats ... Moreover, whether in the Islands or in Tahiti that was the festival. I who never take a kilo, well I took the 4-5. Yet it was the kitchen with mostly rather healthy fish. All fish sauce, carpaccio, sashimi, Um-Vat (China), fish salad (the way san francisco, thank you auntie liliane), baked, grilled at breakfast, steam, a sweet and sour sauce, and it keeps ...
And what could be better than enjoying a fresh catch fish on the same day and back at home even!
Without being a big fan of fishing, I really appreciated the many parties fishing with my father and also with friends.
To catch these monsters should be down more than 500 meters deep, even the Petronas Towers are not more than 452m! But this fish flesh tender, delicate and refined well deserved ca.
To return to the family I could finally see my little nephew that I had seen a few hours after his birth last August (see one of my first posts). As all good baby it has changed since he is even cuter now. It's really a cute baby, wise, cheerful, and not particularly noisy, the kind that baby face for nothing. It is really beautiful with her big eyes (kind of dark gray) chestnut hair, like my grandfather has told him that it will melt the hearts of these ladies. (No, not Yann, I do not think this is related to his first name ... hehe)
Here, after a stay in Huahine, Raiatea and then I spend a lot of quality time at home has do nothing or to do odd jobs. That's what's good! hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment