Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bus Ticket New Brunswick To Toronto

Piperade

This post is dedicated to one of our dear readers of the Basque Country ... Last Friday it was
Basque restaurant in San Francisco.
lovers of good food, Piperade is definitely an Address to keep.
the photo, my entry: carpaccio bacalao (salted cod) and fresh oysters. One of the specialties of the house. As you can see, it would have taken much before I devoured this dish without having taken a picture ...
surprising dish, very refined and refreshing.
A little too dirty for my taste but very happy experience.
main dish, it was a kind of bouillabaisse with seafood, nuts and St. Jacques.
But the best was yet to come. 3 desserts, 3 good picks ... Chocolate cake, as I always avoid ordering a chocolate cake for dessert, so easy to do at home, as this fund was truly delicious with fresh whipped cream. Issue 2: Foam Turon, and yes, I too was surprised to read foam turon, I associate a toothache instead ...
Again, very pleasant surprise especially with the toasted almonds for garnish.
Finally, the best for last, with orange fritters. My aunt and my cousin already knew saliva and waited at the corner of the mouth. I was initially a little skeptical because I'm not a big fan of desserts with orange, but I must say they were particularly successful. Soft, lightweight and subtly perfumed. A regal ... That
, so a Basque restaurant rather satisfactory. With a little extra for the service in french .... lol
People do not take pictures so I hesitated to take more, but take a look at their website which is well done with nice little pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment