Here it is today I made my last final ... AND I finished correcting all my copies ... I'd never get there ... but it's DONE!
That means it's finally summer! It should be summer's most exciting ...
the program, Mom and Dad arrive Friday graduation Saturday (with the hat and everything!), Fabi arrives Sunday ... after it north, Seattle-Portland-Vancouver area and ...
Anyway, my trip was fortunately not the only stops ... Los Angeles with parents is mainly for shopping! Then it Yannou with TOKYO (whose blog is in the navigation bar on the left ...) and Verguettes ... Thrills guaranteed! I promise a post delectable!
Tokyo for 2 ½ weeks, and then by pressing stop in LA to Paris CDG! Back in the capital city of lights, especially capital of buttons and other goodies ... If the manuscript and the path it will move may be as Portugal ... Finally
choke back home for the wedding of Gaga, and also to see my little nephew who is starting to stand up (ahhh I know it's too depressing, AC grows much too quickly) and then especially my big sis!
before returning to LA to start work ... AC also depressing, working life ... lol
0 comments:
Post a Comment