Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baliey Seancody China

After 3 months of absence ...

Post 1:
New Apartment ...
After spending a good month and a half in the apartment of the box I finally found an apartment is 15 minutes from my work, south of Beverly Hills in a residential area Orthodox Jew. I have a roommate

Rican with whom I share a 2 bedroom-2 bathroom, ground floor, large lounge, fully equipped kitchen, marble floors and only snag a parking spot (it alternates but it sucks enough to park on the street especially when half the neighborhood doing the same thing).

So my room

my closet:




and bathroom ... on the left. (I even had a 2 sink inside and one outside!)

I think my room is bigger than my studio in paris ...

And the living room furniture by my roommate

And the corridor that leads to my room ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment