Monday, February 18, 2008

Corrigan Brent Everett Part 3

Gnocchi ...

Okay this is probably not the most popular dish delicate and subtle that exists, but I must say I am quite happy to present you one of my adaptations ...
Largely inspired a dish tasted in Florence, Italy Last winter, I cooked quite regularly these gnocchi with Roquefort cheese and arugula PEPPERMINT in Paris ... But since I'm here, he found that the products in the supermarket are not quite the same as what I used to find. (And yes, even the bacon, essential element of the life of a particular student for spagetti carbo are difficult to find). So this dish with gnocchi, plus more roquefort rocket, all that I give up. But after doing my shopping in a grocery store specializing in imported cheese (and yes there are even unpasteurized cheeses, class!), And having found the blue (cheaper than the blue cheese) I thought why not . Except that I still had to find peppery arugula gnocchi unknown to my Safeway ... But last Saturday j''en've found in San Francisco! Hehe ...
Here I am spirit to enjoy this dish super rich (we must add more of the creme fraiche).

0 comments:

Post a Comment