New Job, New Life? Vancouver Aquarium
Today: Back to school, oops, it's almost like finally good: it rises Quickly super (after three rounds of buzz is the need ...), one wonders what will make the first impression is the one that counts the most (or not done), little fear of being late, we open the door, the room is filled with new faces, who knows not too much or sit down, say hello or not ... good for once I right to a free coffee (starbucks starbucks but not so after all that AC) in a small cup BH (Buro Happold, my box). I take the office of the intern who is a party the week before ... and wait quietly as the RH is coming ... (Yes! Yet I'm only 5 minutes in advance)
new Premiere, I was told that my main instructor (read manager) is the nice guy sitting across from me ... he's gonna look pretty nice, as Danielle said, is that the honeymoon:)
As it is reunion with one third of the box is the expert CoSA (foo simulation analysis) My group is responsible for making me a presentation of his / my group the MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing). Ca looks pretty interesting, there are some software I already use! and one I'll mainly be using is a software which I do not go to a presentation at Berkeley (I think I was over at the same time ...). Today's major assignment is to familiarize myself with this software: read the tutorials, a mass of pdf pages! 2nd
stress of the day (with luck I avoided the first pause it ...) lunch ... appears to form a group with another new recruit of the day (a girl who turns out to be as UCB that I know by sight), but the group of "structural" so I do not know if I must join. HR finally beckoned me to follow them. First meal, typically LA (Herb was right!): Burritos, but very filling rather not bad finally saw the price ($ 10 with juice) was better! Back in the office after a good 10 minutes walk is the fateful moment: the fight of his eyes open. Sellotape and yes my computer has to read the software instructions, I like the eyelids LEAD underway! AC finally happening but it is already time for the alarm 18h finals. Except that, the air conditioning stops but people remain (aside my neighbor who is also my roommate leaves the interim office) I hesitate a little, the other rookie has already led to work (or pretend does well) and does not seem to want to leave. Tip number one: waiting for abbreviated I'll talk to my manager (from Anyway I had to talk to him, he did not have time the rest of the day), ask a few what I would do in the box ... normally of sustainable development. The group had not yet ascended they put me in the MEP group is in fact closely linked to eco design, especially as regards energy performance simulation and code compliance (become stricter in California) . After this abbreviated discussion by the manager himself who had to leave, I grab my bag and returned to my car (and yes also the novelty, but will be another post).
balance of this academic year, not much to share that on arriving at home I realize that I walked all day with a small sticker on my shirt brand new to the neck in the back! (I say and repeat, good god exists, I would have deserved ...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment