Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hiv Test In Two Month

TOKYO!

City of all delusions, my stay in Tokyo in Japan in early or I'll spend most of my 2 ½ weeks, since it is the that are my favorite breakfast well especially my host, and Yann charlo Thomas ...

The famous monkeys "no speak evil, hear no evil, see no evil "... or something like that ... on the pediment of a temple of the small but very cultural city of Nikko is located 2 hours by train from Tokyo.



If Tokyo is full of surprises, extremely clean, very little cosmopolitan (fear of the alien or unattractive to non-tourists?), and the tireless pace is a bit further south that are cultural treasures of Japan.
So I decided to take my backpack and get off solo for 4 days and 5 nights in Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, Kobe and Himeji. These cities are very well connected by train ( not more than 30 min between each). It's a little adventure especially after being so by a native guide and a geek for a week in Tokyo! My journey begins with a night bus on the passenger list only one name in letters, mine (easy to designer ...).
I arrive at 6am in Kyoto, a city with thousand temples ... Arriving in the morning I steer clear of the usual crowd. It's a real shock getting off the bus than to be in this temple where Zen and so gripping that I gasped. It's as if I'd just make a big blow ... lol. Zen Guaranteed! Mountainside perch overlooking the city, but especially around trees and springs that first temple is a treat ... I hasten to do as my Lonely Planet guide suggests: part of 10 yen (10 in Japanese also means longevity) launched in the larger wooden resounding clapping and 2 before ringing the bell ... for me it really is not a religious but a real spiritual moment, a moment of elevation.



voila Finally, the tour continues, temples parade, and every night my legs remind me of the miles traveled. But it's such a joy to walk, observe every detail, so as tourist routes. What is more fun in these visits, the mixture of natural and meticulous work. The care perspective is impressive, I feel that every place that I travel there are always angles and openings so pleasant to eye.



colors, materials, textures are beautifully assembled. This is perhaps not the Leonardo da Vinci or Rodin, but it has a certain charm. It is not the elements but must be assessed together.


to check, who invented the Aqueduct? Roman or Asian?


If harmony is divine temples, the food is simply to fall. I think if I had two stomachs AC would not just for any taste. The Japanese eat mostly outside, what is seen on the variety and quantity of cheap places to feast.


In addition to many traditional dishes that I could taste thanks to Yann and his girlfriend, I made a special stop in Kobe so famous for its meat. The price is exorbitant but worth it, the meat is soft ...


There sushi and sushi ... up to threefold following the scarcity of the product, not to miss the o-toro (fatty tuna belly deep), the shushi sea urchins, the mantis, and the whale (I know, I long hesitated participate in the killing of a calf, but I wanted to understand why ...) meat that is found even in the small neighborhood supermarket!


Finally, a ride at Disney was inevitable, although why it took driving an ambush ambush with Saori ... It really is too too early, especially since we have had almost no tail to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment