Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Window Treatments To Match Green Walls

And the winner is?

Me!

last 15 days the mood has become very cumbersome to work, it clearly felt bad for my butt. I clearly spend too much money to launch a new product, and as a good communicator, I did not quite taken the lead with the fallout dollars and cents.

hear that I'm pretty good at what I make it clear that it will be a hit, but you must wait several months before the money does.

I work for financial, people who see only the lines of the day, and for 15 days, since I needed a big (but then very large) extension to complete my budget, I shave the walls in the hope that they would not cross my CEO ...

Today he came into my office asking me to come into his own (instead of sending me an email), and I realized ...

liquid He
my service because it costs him too much and since I'm here I only take money out when I should have to bring.

I understand, this is not a philanthropist, he is there to make Thune, but I've invested in a project I believe, and I know that within a few months I 'would have been more profitable, but here, there, I'm not.

is how I find myself facing my first redundancy. I am officially unemployed on December 31. It hurts ...

I can not believe am still unemployed ...

But let's be positive good, I learned a lot, I do not leave angry, and I have two months to get back ... But still, it hurts, damnit!

The advantage is that it's not this year I will pay taxes ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment