Yesterday evening I had a tryst.
The boy is nice and cute, it ends up is to kiss and cuddle while watching of an eye the rediff Desperate Housewives M6. While I become more and more enterprising (because it is very good cute), I stopped and, while looking me straight in the eye, asks me:
"I'm with Gauthier or with you? "
Editor's note: In the original version of the word "you" is actually replaced by my real name, because otherwise it means nothing ...
What a strange question anyway ... The tone of the joke I read answer so after half a second of Reflection: "You're with me, Gauthier is drunk, drugged more, better dressed and he would not remember your name!"
Behold, I begin to talk about myself in third person, it was long. The discussion continues and I hear myself say "you know that Gauthier is the concentrate of everything that is worst in me, I'm much more complex than he, more sober, wiser and less radical in my thinking and acting ... This is my Mister Hide ".
I really do, but I'm not alone, we are all dual (or Also, take Océane example, she never gets bored, she is always at least 6 in his head!). But unlike ordinary mortals, me my dark side I staged on the net and I'll book into a diatribe uninterrupted for over five years now.
Whenever I hear the song Renaud "Docteur Renaud, Mister Renard" it thinks in me, I recognize myself in this good guy in all respects, better than most people which can, within the scope of a weak dependence (alcohol in his case) will be transformed into the most despicable human ever!
Editor's note: yes, I know I'm good for asylum, and then you like it, I know!
back to our favorite of the moment so I'm lying on him, eye to eye, our boxers about to burst (romance when you hold us!) And he goes out, the most natural way:
"Ok, I dredged Gauthier as it took to meet him, but it is not with him I want to sleep, it with you! "
Ooh little scamp!
It has made me the wrong way? (For once it's not me, in short)
He therefore announced in the most natural world that yes, we would meet again, but I'm not about to sleep with him, and I'd have to hang ...
The con ...
If there's one thing that works with me, and one is to make me run ... And clearly he understood ...
Good, Well as I found good in all respects, then for a first appointment, I'll stick it behind your ear and wait and see what happens ...
Anyway it's not like it was almost two months since I had relations with my right hand, then right a little more or a little less ...
BUT THE NAME OF GOD, I CAN TAKE YOU TO WITNESS AS SOON AS I WILL BE ABLE TO WALK IN IT WILL DUCK FOR AT LEAST THREE WEEKS!
No but ...
Ps destined for the main question: It was probably the least glamorous post I have written to tell a tryst, my apologies if you've read me ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment