Friday, January 15, 2010

Free Movies Online Espanol

CAFCA Seminar - January 22, 2010

Convergence to a concept of value?


By Marie-Pierre Boucher
Sociology, UQAM

"After a setting that will show my involvement with the issue of value, I propose a reasoned discussion on this issue.

then I insist on a historical understanding of the process of recovery, an understanding which will highlight the similarities between the synthesis proposed by Poston and consumer theory, Gary Becker, which will also criticize it for its ignorance theory (his fetish).

I then we try to take stock Virtualization value in financial capitalism. Is there not a failure affecting the way it follows the relation to time (as suggested Pineault)?

I finally take a stand that we, as a sociological, the relevance of our analysis of value. (MP. B.) "

Friday, January 22, 2010 2:00 p.m.

Room 3470, Pavillon Charles-De Koninck Université Laval

0 comments:

Post a Comment