I aged at breakneck speed, I think I'm paying for my years of debauchery. This weekend, I partied so irrational, 48h non-stop. This is not the first time, but since I collect cons.
Normally when I exceed the limits of my body, I just spend 48 hours in the bed to eat before a series of bold stupid, and I'm back. This time, I innovate. Going to bed, I felt a stiffness in the neck. Nothing unusual, I was clearly dehydrated, so the cramps are legion in those moments.
Upon waking, I was always wrong. So much so, that I found myself unable to move his head (and the rest of my body at once).
Ed: Vui ben, when you can not turn your head, you're struggling to move around normally, and more power to contract muscles to replace what's moving, I finally block me 75% back ...
So here I am, little old lady of 97 years, my bed, unable to get up ... In this case, 48 is long, very long !!!!!!
It is Thursday and I can only yesterday afternoon rebouger without too much problem, but still big stiffness (and pain) of the base of the skull at birth buttocks basically.
I made the phone ring all the physio-osthéo south of Paris, and with weeping, I got an emergency appointment today at 16h. It can make me pay for what he wants, as long as it heals me, I sign a blank check!!
To add to my misfortune, I wanted to go see my doctor, just to recover prescription of analgesics / anti-inflammatoires/opiacés/autres-drogues-légales. To plant the decor, my attending physician is an old man ready for retirement, complete alcoholic, so much so that there's never anyone in the waiting room (the mothers Ward should be afraid), and when you come before him you have 3 minutes watch in hand to ask whatever you want after it makes you go out for a drink I think. So in 3 minutes I'm always doing all kinds of orders. I can just ask him, he cares, as long as I leave a check and I'm leaving soon. Same for the sick, of course, in short, a good way of stopping the hole in the safety!
So I tip at the door of the cabinet led by everything I need: painkiller for horses (iXprim and Tramadol), and myolastan lexo history of being stoned and go to sleep. .. And then what do I am the door?
The medical office is permanently closed
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!!!
must be retired or dead, or both ... But shit what, where I'll find another one like that? Frankly, it's not run the streets of patricians like him!!
Too bad, so I went home to take two Dafalgan poor (as I swallowed my piss it would have the same effect I think), and take my pain with patience especially (I d Besides never so well understood that expression all my life!).
short, I quit bitching and I put myself out for my appointment with the physio. It will hurt me, but it will do me good.
It's to say that, right?
Gauthier, who suffers, but really ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment