You know my love for technology, expensive things and overdrafts allowed (or not)! When you combine all that, you understand why I'm a fan of the Apple brand.
It's expensive, this trend, it's useless, so I must have them all!
past 2 months I am trying to restrain myself not to change my computer, because it's not serious, I do not have enough money and blah, blah. But now, the God of uncontrolled spending is never far away.
And while I am quietly and calmly now checking the prices of external hard drives on the site of the FNAC yesterday afternoon, what do I see?
10% on that day only for members.
diviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine Revelation!
Neither one nor two, I jump into a boxer and I'm off to the fields (yes, Paris is a wonderful place where you can go to Fnac daily until midnight, must not it?).
I agreed with myself for not taking a computer desktop, since I have a big HDTV and a Wii do I use my computer to do more than word processing , surfing and management of photos / music / series ... And the big advantage of the laptop, well it's just that it is portable!
My choice is then arrested on a MacBook Pro 15.4 "Intel has i5 and 4GB of RAM, I tell myself that good, I have time to play with before it is obsolete one!
And more, it is trooooooooooooop booooooooooo (/ wet)
Once home, I run the Time Capsule restoration and I filled with pleasure and telling me that the more I'm not going to spend the night because everything is already set up in the box, not magic?
But the God of vengeance yesterday. Time Capsule refuses to restore my session on my new toy ...
Here is the dialogue I had with my dear and expensive Time Capsule:
- Me: and why, fart at 300 euros, you want to restore? You want me to check if you can fly?? So RESTORED !!!!!- Time Capsule: Insufficient disk space!- Me: ... o_0 '
I not paid attention to the size of the hard drive on the macbook. You know how he did? While I said that shit c'te is over 1700 euros ... eh Any idea?
320 GB
I currently have 2.5TB data spread across multiple disks, knowing that the iMac does not THAT photos, music and my documents, all to 400GB. So that I do not really want to put them on an external drive.
me how I am to put my life on this stuff cunt?
Ben I'll sort the photos older, unnecessary documents, music obsolete, I'll put them on a big save DC home, then some of my videos that I have with I land on a disc 2.5 that I should have all the time with me ...
Yes because the average returning said computer to take a shit and a bit more expensive but with a bigger disk, the concern for me is that the promotion was that yesterday and so it would make me add 400 euros! 400 euros that I did not hear!
Grrrrr
Sometimes I'm just a Burn! (Sometimes)
0 comments:
Post a Comment