Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sore Tonsil After Drinking

Sarko're screwed, Gauthier is in the street? Moment of poetry

Ah ... If only ...

You know my love for this government and particularly the dwarf presiding over our beautiful country. So I will not elaborate on the "I told you so "or the" we're not out of the woods "and especially" was the president we deserve (but especially the one we elected). "No, I'll tell you about The other thing about me!

I was a very rebellious teenager, inside, because outwardly I resembled more geek-first-of-the-class-with-hair-fat that the altermondialsite smoking joints. But inside, I wanted to re-form, all over again. I Bouillonnais JT before, this gran'messe abruttissant the masses, I thought that people were asshole do not understand what was going on in France and elsewhere. I dreamed of a 6th Republic, a federal Europe, a world government and a peaceful world!

Subsequently I studied that brought water to my mill, and I realized that even if my dreams were only dreams teens and, clearly, in my lifetime I will never see a world government, I had good ideas and I had to share them with the world.

Hence my desire to play politics. And then I got a little rubbed, and disgust to quickly gained the upper hand. Much work to change the world and ultimately find themselves in a system of nabobs who seek only to safeguard their interests in mind-numbing mass which requires only that ... That is what the political world today.

And me, well it suits me not.

So what do I do? I keep the great ideas for my next life? For now, yes, and occasionally a drink / meal with friends, we compare our ideas, we improved our thoughts, we thought it would be better if everyone were as intelligent and enlightened than we .

But ultimately, I do nothing for this world changes. Consider what happens today, I am against this reform against the government, against the policy of France for a decade to 95% (yes there are some things that are good anyway) and I do nothing.

I'm not on strike, I do not show, then I could go on Saturday. I tell myself that others do for me. Than be outraged enough inside that I am at peace with my conscience because I think good enough to take people for idiots.

but who cares what I think? I must cry, must j'hurle, I go down the street ... But no ... I'm on strike inland and it is not visible on the outside!

I am ashamed to let others fight for me. This post will be my small stone to the edifice.

I SUPPORT THE STRIKERS, I SUPPORT THE BLOCKING OF REFINERIES, I SUPPORT THE STRIKE IN THE TRANSPORT (and if it should occur) I SUPPORT THE GENERAL STRIKE AND LOCK THE COUNTRY!! !

Too bad if I have to work from home because there is more gas and train, so what if I can only eat canned because fresh produce can no longer in Paris, so what if I have to tighten their belts, so what if I can not go see my family for the bridges of November. I support the strike anyway!


Sarko'RE FUCKING GAUTHIER IS ON THE NET!
(yeah apt slogans ^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment