I received an email yesterday.
Hello, I came from a random rough on your (your?) Blog ....... I am charmed and put it in my favorites! thank you for this slice of life (and the pub absolut passing lol)
XXXX XXXX
Area Manager
06.XX.XX.XX.XX
xxx.xxx @ ricard.fr
Well, so it is, someone comes Ricard to go through my blog. When I chose my nickname and the theme of my blog, I'd say somewhere in the back of my head "and if Absolut was the mouth because I use them?" And soon I realized two things: First, I am not so well known they hear about me, and secondly even if I give them free advertising right?
And now that after 5 years without much thought, I find myself with people passing by Ricard home. Actually I did not even know it was the owner of Absolut Ricard, it means that I did not fatten the Nordic countries when I'm drunk, but my money stays in France?
Damn so ...
So, let me huh, since I'm home, responding to Mr. Ricard.
Mr. Ricard
I'm glad you (finally) came across my blog. For 5 years I am doing everything to get noticed, I was beginning to despair a bit! If you just read the archives, you should know that I 'm very fond of Absolut, and with 7:48, if you stop drinking, you close the box!
So I suggest you a good exchange process, you provide me with all or part of my weekly consumption (10 liters on average) and in exchange I say good on you for another 5 years ( is the time I have left to live according to the doctors, I am in my third liver transplant)
Yours.Little GauGau.
Ps: you can get an invitation 'to visit the factory? We thought it make a pilgrimage to Christmas ... Thank you!
So, with that if I did not at least a case of Absolut, which comes in the week by chronopost, I do not know what to do anymore!
good weekend people.
0 comments:
Post a Comment