Sunday, January 16, 2011

How Do Crips Feel About Surenos

fucking job

On 3 November 2010, I found myself in front of my CEO told me that I am laid off for economic reasons. He explained that the box runs, I too expensive, my projects do not make money, so it will liquidate the business or sell at a loss but he wants to get rid of it.

I am uncomfortable because I clearly blame. Normally I am in charge as they say and I clearly miscalculated. But I do not take it personally, I'm competent, my ideas are good, but the economy, cough cough ...

Good, or ...

15 days later I called to officially notify me my dismissal, I am accompanied by the union representative of my box to the form, I am confident.

uhuh, god I'm stupid.

The tone is set from the outset:

  • Oh, you came along ... (Dramatic pause) ... It's your right ... (Repause drama) ... As I have told you a few days ago, I am obliged to dismiss you ...
  • Yes, what happens?
  • Already, I can not dismiss him for economic reasons, you guessed it, eh? The assumption is thus a dismissal for misconduct!
  • ...
  • Should I list your mistakes or you go directly to next?
  • No I know!
  • Really? You do not have any idea? Ah ah ...
  • ...

And then I took it on the chin but rarely in my life. In the order I am incompetent, unqualified, lazy and a danger to society. I arrived late every day, some days I did not even deign to honor my presence my office, I accumulated two months behind the launch of a campaign, I invented an appointment cans to take weekend Extending end or to pay and I can not manage a budget ... And so on ...

I flabbergasted. To make it short, I arrived late after a super important meeting, other times not. I worked from home some days certainly easy, but hey I had the permission and my leadership and my contract provided for telework. I actually had lots of appointments, but as I am not the killer that I did not like to be signed each time so in his mind if I do not sign because I don ' I had no appointment. Finally the delay of two months is actually a month and I also had the endorsement direction (how do you launch a campaign in August when nobody in the office? I can not ...)

short, it is a tissue of lies which has only purpose, make me leave without my opens.

Proof, I said "good as it's not too bad anyway, the law forbids me to dismiss you without notice and without compensation, you can go once your replacement and you will be trained paid time to notice your "

I turn therefore to the union representative to ask if everything is fine, his response" if it suits you, suits me well. "Ok it is visibly in his pants ...

I spent the next three weeks to support a jurisdiction to which I had to learn everything and I crossed without asking my still in early December. My successor is qualified to resume my job as I would to build a wall, but it does not seem to shock anyone.

When I get back my final settlement, the CEO m has extended a sheet with a list of questions from the department head, obviously my successor has failed to finalize several issues super important ongoing. The days before I left I put everything in writing, explained by a + b, contacts, contracts, customers more or less important ... And last month she is alone at the controls it has apparently done nothing to me so it is being asked for help?

Uhuhuhuh

Nah, I think then I'll say no!

I politely left a message to my ex-chief to tell him what I knew about these issues, and I'm gone. She contacted me later to tell me she would have preferred something more comprehensive by mail, I not respond because the only answer I had was "I'd rather keep my job and do not throw me like that!"

In the end I did my job, but I was too expensive, my successor is an employee smicards two days a week.

And to think I thought they made a deal with a project manager to 1800 gross per month, well, no, we can do even better!

Not sure this box is still running in a year.

What saddens me most is that I'm really invested in this company, I really liked this project, and when I sign a contract with a customer or partner is also my credibility I hire, and leave it all to people who do not care and who will probably all cum in the air to save 10,000 euros, it hurts ...

But hey, I console myself saying that I find more, better paid, more fulfilling and above all, seen better !!!!!

But finding myself unemployed at an almost 29 years, well it hurts in the ass anyway ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment