I joined my family in mid-December. Unemployment that still has its advantages. I expected a good month glandouille cool dad-mom before resuming the hectic pace of life in Paris and looking for job.
The first weekend, I partied in the Dordogne for 30 years, Lucie, my girlfriend who is following me since college history. Disco, we therefore made the fart and garish wigs, for my part I a queen of disco, it gave with my heels, pink tights, pink fake eyelashes and green dress and pink.
I remind you that was in the Dordogne. The highlight of the evening was when the grandmother of Lucy, 80, and a few brushes, came to see me while I was cleaning the blood that flowed from my shoes (yes it hurts heels) and she told me "but I know you are THE Gauthier Lucie, you eat here several times at home younger, you did not have a pink wig at the time! "
Slight want to die ...
short, after this weekend ethyl loaded, I can link the family. I had forgotten that they were too exhausting. In odre my parents still have not divorced because I quote mom, "I need your father to do the work in me and it amuses me to decorate her new home!" I find it odd, but I say nothing. After a drink a little rain a few days later, my mother very calmly coward "good, you worry doubts, but it all down again when you see your father!"
I want to die, right now, right away!
On Christmas day my little brother returns from his trip 6 months in Asia, I am uncomfortable because we had left angry and then I say "at the same time he had another a damn thing for 6 months to think about the follow-up to this argument! ". And indeed the three days around Christmas smoothly. I'm super relaxed when we're in the car for 3 hour drive, both of them, all alone.
10 min after the start of the journey he attacked "good listening, I spent 6 months to rethink what we said when I left, and we need to talk" ... No loophole blow apart the way, I'm stuck, go!
My brother gives me a choice: either I tell my parents that I'm a big tox incapable of managing my life, or he will ...
...
The avowed aim is to make sure my parents did give me a more rounded, not that he wants for himself, but he felt that at my age, I did not need money from my parents.
Little idiot!
I told him I'll do what I want, the parents too, and it was none of his not ... And in the end everything will come to do is get angry at death. He said he did not care and that he preferred not to talk to me and I stay alive (and financially independent).
Basically he decided to rule my life. In fact before he ruled over one of my step-sister, his girlfriend, but this bitch she dropped in Vietnam. And now he is single, I think he is bored!
So far it's been three weeks, and my father just told me spinning 2000 euros, so be it said anything, either it did not help, I do not know, I not spoken to him too.
But it was well avenged, he spent three days in my apartment while I was not there, and he was devastated, I spent 3 days to clean and store. He pushed the deputy to tell my mother is funny "yeah I have not cleaned in Gauthier, it made me laugh to think of his head when he saw the whole mess!"
P'tit con ba!
I am angry with my little brother, and I do not like ...
torture me with their parents divorce for 3 ½ years to finally sleep together and tell me, and I do not like either ...
...
I take this opportunity to place an ad: jh 29 +1 years selling family invasive and messy, to put the ideal atmosphere for weddings, funerals, bar mitzvah '...
0 comments:
Post a Comment