Thursday, January 13, 2011

Largest Boobs Of An Indian.com

And so ... Goldfrapp

I can not remember when I could publish something here for the last time. There is plenty going on in my life, cool, cool of the least, funny and less funny. I want to put it all in writing, but here I do not feel like that I read.

In fact, after almost 6 years of existence on the blogosphere, Gauthier is no longer anonymous. This freedom of speech and I could have made me much good at the beginning is over.

friendly sphere is strongly affected, in fact 95% of my friends read the sentimental sphere, too, all my ex have access this blog, and most recently, the sphere pro has been affected. And then it becomes more and more complicated I can use this space as I see fit.

So yes, I can just tell the platitudes of no interest to you or me, but it will at least have the merit of person to put me back. But if my blog should be a pale reflection of the mask that I wear in society so why bother?

woes professionals I have lived in recent months are not strangers to my blog. I'm finally out, I am officially licensed since December 31, I hit my benefits and I have nothing to fear from my former employer ...

But meanwhile, I met a nice boy. A reader once again decided to declare his love to me by mail. It is common for several months, and I must say I like this boy.

Yesterday we were at the restaurant and he asked me why I was writing more, I told him it was hard to tell my screw on the blog when I knew he was reading. He had a look at once sad and upset. I tried to catch me telling him that I had nothing to hide, but it was more that I did not want him to learn things about myself through this. The relationship would necessarily be unbalanced, it has access to my every thoughts, doubts, thoughts, concerning or not, and I stick to what he wants even though I know him.

I went for a few days grimace soup (yes Doudou has a character of crap, but I like it well then I say nothing and wait until it goes away ^ ^)

This is another thing that I had not officially said is ...

Ed: Yes, well, I did in the original for the nickname, I know, no comment ...

short, an almost 29 + years, I do not know if having a blog version diary of a young shy virgin and the best way forward in life ...

note: Miss Fine I adopt the system for counting the years, I'll take 29 years for at least 15 years!

Rah and now we have reached with your crap to send me emails about whether or not I'm fine, I say "well I'll just write three lines to close the damn blog I like that they foutront peace, "and I find myself writing a pad ...

And I feel like close ...

I knew, I knew that I had not come back is like smoking, you stop when you throw the package and you burn all your smoking friends in doubt that one day an asshole (or a bitch, which is more likely in my case) you tend a cigarette in saying "but come on, take in one, it will not kill you" and within the hour you run you buy a cartridge and the smoke 5 by 5 to make up for lost time ...

Grumphf
...

Well, you won, tomorrow I tell you my life!

I hate you, but I missed you fuckers!

kisses.

Gauthier-willed.




Oh yes and as it is now: Happy New Year 2011!


0 comments:

Post a Comment